Tuesday, November 24, 2015

'Silent Whispers' Series (Part V)

'Silent Whispers' Series
idea: limitless mindgames, model: limitless mindgames, photos: ns, image processing: limitless mindgames
 





For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.
- Leonardo da Vinci

If it walks, if it swims, if it crawls, flies, or wiggles, if it grows, if it seeks out sun, breathes in darkness, or wanders around the sea floor, I will respect it.
If it inspires awe, or injects terror into your blood, if it makes your skin goosebump in appreciation or your spine tingle with fear, if it cuddles or creeps, if it lives inside soft fur or a hard shell, feathers or scales, leaves or hair, I will stop in fascination and wonder.
If it breathes, beats, or grows, I will wish to hold it in my hands, feel it in my fingers, and lend my energy to its. Always. Always. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment